The internet company is looking for Accounts and Senior Accounts, digital commercial profiles. Veneto, Trentino Alto Adige, Lombardy, Piedmont, Liguria, Romagna, Tuscany, Lazio and Umbria are the areas with the greatest focus, but selections are underway throughout Italy.
Italiaonline, Italy’s largest internet company, is continuing with its program to strengthen its sales force, which foresees, by the end of 2023, a significant number of new entries: 150 profiles, to be placed in the 45 branches scattered in the different provinces of the Peninsula, with particular focus on Veneto, Trentino Alto Adige, Lombardy, Piedmont, Liguria, Romagna, Tuscany, Lazio and Umbria.
The figures sought are those of Accounts and Senior Accounts, who are entrusted with the task of supporting small and medium-sized Italian companies in the path of digitalization of their business, through highly trained business consulting. True to its goal of digitalization of Italian SMEs, in fact, Italiaonline, through its people, aims to accompany the Customer-SME in a world – that of digital – which for most small and medium-sized entrepreneurs in our country is still little known and exploited, but has now become essential, especially now on the eve of the release of PNRR plan funds, of which 40 MLD is earmarked precisely for the digitalization of businesses.
The call is aimed at women and men graduates (with specific digital or business skills) and university graduates (the most sought-after specialties: economics, digital marketing, communication, multimedia), already business agents and/or freelancers with VAT number that the company supports in qualifying for this specific professional role.
WHAT ITALIAONLINE OFFERS:
– Onboarding process of 1 week in the head quarter of Assago-Milanofiori, with total hospitality of the company that will absolve all relocation expenses, room and board of the selected professionals.
– Ongoing training in the branches of residence by the Sales Trainers of the Italiaonline Academy, the corporate University of Italiaonline created to provide digital training to its resources and today recognized as a source of value even externally.
The end of the training involves an Italiaonline Certification.
Completing the onboarding process are:
– The Appointment Generation Program aimed at providing a base of leads and the creation of an agenda for Accounts.
– Constant support in the preparation, management of negotiations and development of projects with clients by specialized commercial (Sales Team Coordinator) and technical (Sales Support, Media Consultant and Digital Advisor) figures.
– Guaranteed minimum salary with monthly fixed for at least the first 6 months of operation, renewable for an additional 6 months.
– Commissions of 50 % on acquired turnover.
Monthly incentives, quarterly and annual competitions with economic rewards at the highest market levels.
Details on open positions within Italiaonline’s Career Site:
“What we offer is a unique opportunity in the digital marketing, digital transformation and innovation market. Joining the Italiaonline team,” explains Maria Grazia Bizzarri, Chief Human Resources Officer at Italiaonline, “means benefiting from quality training and continuous support from specialized figures. What differentiates us from other companies in the sector is our corporate structure, economic solidity, capillarity and territorial presence, as well as an integrated system of offerings, composed of proprietary solutions (website and e-commerce platforms) and in partnership with the major international players in the market (Meta, Linkedin, Google, Amazon, TikTok, Dazn, Sky, etc.), with which we guarantee our clients total digital coverage aimed at increasing their reference business. With this operation we are creating the Italian Sales Excellence and joining it means actively participating in the digitization of businesses and the country.”