Italiaonline continues on its path of the digitization of Small and Medium Enterprises: only two weeks after the launch of the advertising investment management platform IOL Audience, is now launching IOL Connect, a service that allows companies’ maximum searchability and online presence, simultaneously on the major search sites, social networks, maps, directories and satellite navigation systems.
Infact with IOL Connect, all the relevant data that make a company immediately available on the Net and mobile (store signs, schedules, contact information, maps, etc.) are synchronized and regularly updated on a vast circuit of touchpoints, including:
– The Italiaonline properties (large audience sites and apps) such as Yellow Pages, White Pages, Tuttocittà and Virgilio
– Google, by creating or claiming the Google My Business page and its instant upgrade along with Google Maps and Google+
– Bing, Microsoft’s search engine with over 3 million monthly users, with the creation and automatic synchronization of the company’s file in Bing places for business and its maps
– Facebook and Instagram, with the submission of the company’s Facebook page and geo location of photos on Instagram
– The Foursquare network, the social network based on geolocation with 45 million users
– The mobile navigation app Waze and the Here and Tom Tom navigators, which cover more than 75% of the satellite navigation market.
In addition, companies have access to a scan tool, i.e. a tool for scanning all the network information about their company that allows to verify the data update on each touchpoint of the IOL Connect circuit in real time.
IOL Connect is a novelty for Italy in the digital location data management and to make it happen Italiaonline has forged a partnership Overseas with New York based Yext, an industry leader that puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. Yext enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Yext’s products — Listings and Pages — enable the world’s 50 million businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Based in the heart of New York City with a growing team of over 550 employees worldwide, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune’s Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015).
“IOL Connect is an integrated digital location system that, thanks to our partnership with Yext, we are proud to launch exclusively for the Italian market”, said Antonio Converti, CEO of Italiaonline. “Being found on the web is essential, even more for local businesses: we now have a powerful tool, that we will spread with our experienced sales consultants network throughout the Country, which has over a thousand agents and, within it, about a hundred media consultants specialized in digital marketing”.
“The breakthrough we make with IOL Connect is critical to our goal of SMEs digitization”, said Carlo Meglio, Chief Development Officer of Italiaonline. “The mere presence in the directories now expands and enriches, allowing all Italian companies to be found at all times by their customers in the digital network that counts. The synchronization and updating on the touchpoint network also concretely show companies how essential is today to be found properly in order to avoid losing business opportunities”.