CPC Perf Quantum Crossdevice
This Quantum adv product consists of 1 Native responsive format.
Send creativities by email to email@example.com with reference to Italiaonline Sales Account in copy: at least 3 working days before publication. In the subject of the email, please indicate order ID and description (Ex: LB_012345 – Advertiser Name – Product Name – Month/Year): in absence of order ID, indicate the description (see the creativity policy for details).
Native responsive format specifications
|Title||max 25 characters spaces included|
|Body||max 150 characters spaces included|
|Icon ( not mandatory )||1:1|
max 200 kb;
|Sponsored by||max 25 characters spaces included ( brand of advertisement )|
Best practice Native Responsive format
- Use an evocative image not focused on product, but calling to some action
- Write complete sentences
- Give as much information as you can in summary
- Use humor or ask questions in order to arouse the interest of the audience and capture their attention
- Make a promise to propose a solution for a need
- No text or logo must appear into the evocative images
- No price should appear in titles
- The brand name must not appear in the titles
- Do not exceed the recommended number of characters
Link and tracking
URL must be sent separately to Italiaonline. It’s necessaty each creativity to have a single URL associated and only the final URL. The URLS in redirect are not avaiable. Send to Italiaonline a link with a domain (eg: http://adv.italiaonline.it …).
In the case of HTML5 creativities, it’s necessary not to put the URL into the creativity.
Tracking – Click count
You can use third-party tags for tracking clicks, following the directions in the Redirect chapter, or alternatively you can provide clickcommand (tracking URLs)
Tracking – Impression count
Allowed trackings for the impressions