All the creativities delivered in redirect, tracking pixel included, must be provided in https. Creativities not conforming to https will be not published.
It’s a custom product made up of 2 formats: Wallpaper Brand Header, delivered by Italiaonline, and MPU standard (no rich media), delivered in Redirect by third-party services.
The Brand Header changes the standard header of the pages : therefore creativities must be approved by Italiaonline staff before publication.
Send creativities by email to email@example.com with reference to Italiaonline Sales Account in copy, at least 3 working days before the publication. In the subject of the email, please indicate order ID and description (Ex: LB_012345 – Advertiser Name – Product Name – Month/Year): in absence of order ID, indicate the description (see the creativity policy for details).
Wallpaper Brand Header specifications
|Format||Static: 2 GIF or 2 JPEG|
|Size||1.000x270 pixel and 1.192x270 pixel ( both of them )|
|Maximum weight||100 KB|
|Redirect||No: the formats are delivered by Italiaonline.|
|Flash/Video compatibility||No: the formats are not compatible.|
|Positioning||Libero's or Virgilio's or Vortals hp header|
Instructions for the two creativities
- It’s mandatory to provide 2 creativities: 1.000x270 pixel ( max 100kb ) and 1.192x270 pixel ( max 100kb ). The creativities change the standard header of the page. On responsive sites, the creativities will be centered on top of the page.
- The side background of the page and the areas of creativities not employable by the subject must have the same color.
- Make sure that the elements of Virgilio and Libero portals (logo and search field in the white area) are clearly visible with proper contrast and readability. The portal elements are included in the PSD template by way of example, but should not be included in the creativity.
- Creativities can accommodate a call to action button by the maximum size of 120×40 px.
- Any logo displayed under the search field must be smaller than Libero and Virgilo logos.
- The subjects of creativities should not occupy the area of 20 pixels below the search field and above the navigation menu, and the area of at least 60 pixels around the search button (highlighted grey area in the PSD template).
- Create a gradient along the edge of creativities with the same color code of the background (code to be indicated to Italiaonline), in order to obtain a uniform and aesthetically appealing result.
- Creativities cannot include frames or borders that delineate the boundary.
See MPU Italiaonline specs: https://www.italiaonline.it/en/adv-format/mpu/
Creativities can be managed with a unique tracking code or two tracking codes: one for the Wallpaper Brand Header and one for the MPU. In both cases, specify in the mail if tracking codes are one or two and which creativity you want it to be associated with.