- March 15, 2017 – BoD: Approval of the draft Financial Statement and consolidated Financial Statement for period ended December 31, 2016.
- April 27, 2017 – Shareholders’ Meeting: approval of the Financial Statement for period ended December 31, 2016.
- May 11, 2017 – BoD: Approval of the financial information for period ended March 31, 2017.
- August 2, 2017 – BoD: Approval of half-year report for period ended June 30, 2017.
- November 8, 2017 – BoD: Approval of the financial information for period ended 30 September 2017.
Conference calls with financial analysts and investors for the presentation of the financial data of the period could be held on the same day or in the days immediately following the aforementioned meetings of the Board of Directors meetings.
We remind you that pursuant to Legislative Decree 25 of February 15, 2016 has been deleted the duty of publication of the Interim Management Report, previously provided under art. 154-ter, paragraph 5, of the Consolidated Law on Finance, and that art. 82-ter of the Issuers’ Regulation devolved to the issuers the decision to publish, on a voluntary basis, additional periodic financial information. In this context the Board of Directors of the Company, besides the information duties pursuant to art. 114 of Legislative Decree no. 58/98 and the annual and half-year financial reports, intends however to publish a quarterly financial information on a voluntary basis to ensure information continuity in favor of the financial community and the market.
The nature of such additional information and possible changes in the financial calendar will be subsequently communicated to the market.