All the creativities delivered in redirect, tracking pixel included, must be provided in https. Creativities not conforming to https will be not published.
The format is static and delivered by Italiaonline.
Send creativities by email to email@example.com with reference to Italiaonline Sales Account in copy: at least 3 working days before publication. In the subject of the email, please indicate order ID and description (Ex: LB_012345 – Advertiser Name – Product Name – Month/Year): in absence of order ID, indicate the description (see the creativity policy for details).
|Title||30-70 included characters and spaces|
|Image format||JPEG, GIF|
|Image size||300x170 px|
|Maximum weight||25 KB|
|Redirect||No: the format is delivered by Italiaonline.|
Best practice – Tips for the creativity
- Use an evocative image not focused on product, but calling to some action
- Write complete sentences
- Give as much information as you can in summary
- Use humor or ask questions in order to arouse the interest of the audience and capture their attention
- Make a promise to propose a solution for a need
- No text or logo must appear in images
- No price should appear in titles
- The brand name must not appear in the titles
- Do not exceed the recommended number of characters
Link and tracking
URL must be sent separately to Italiaonline, do not enter or change it in creativities. Each creativity can have a single URL associated with. Send to Italiaonline a link with a domain (eg: http://adv.italiaonline.it …) or an equivalent click command, not an IP address (eg http://123.156.789 …).
Tracking – Click count
Optional: provide a click command that tracks the landing page as indicated by the third party service used.
Tracking – Impression count
Optional: provide a tracking pixel as indicated by the third party service used. Italiaonline will accept only tracking pixels with HTTPS protocol (all the elements of the redirect creativity must be recalled in safe mode).